The well-read software developer
The following is a list of books that I have read since April 2019 and that I recommend to (aspiring) software developers (my reading list being biased towards Java as well as Scala, privacy & security, and Web engineering):
- Fowler, Martin. Refactoring. 2nd edition 2019.
- Hombergs, Tom. Get Your Hands Dirty on Clean Architecture. Last updated on 2019-04-02.
To kick-start this page, let me also share what I have read on Microservices until March 2019 and the three must-reads on that list:
- Wlaschin, Scott. Domain Modeling Made Functional. 1st edition 2018.
- Plöd, Michael. Hands-on Domain-driven Design – by example. Last updated on 2019-03-18.
- Richardson, Chris. Microservices Patterns. 1st edition 2018.